When I was digging through my photos to find pics to use for Graham's 9 month post, I came across these that I just have to share!
We found the perfect shirt for Sophie the giraffe!
(We've lost Sophie since then. :( I'm hoping she'll turn up when I clean out my car...)
Yogurt goatee.
Speaking of facial hair - check out these awesome glasses we found at Toys R Us!
I took advantage of this seat contraption the other day in the bathroom stall at Babies R Us. I can't remember the last time I peed by myself, but for some reason, having him sitting right at eye level while I went made me feel a little strange...and by the look on his face, I think he felt the same way!


3 comments:
Our little guy loves Sophie! And that look on his face in the bathroom is hilarious! Those things are pretty helpful, but I hardly see them!
OMG that last photo is too funny!!
Ali of
Dressing Ken
Bahahaha! I've never seen a baby seat like that! Is that what it's for? To keep them contained while you go? Hilarious! Also, love the glasses!
Post a Comment