Thursday, February 7, 2013

Graham's First Christmas

Yeah yeah yeah - it's February and I'm posting about Christmas.
But I just LOVE all the pics we took during the Christmas season!
 
Our Christmas card!
And on the back of the Christmas card - Graham's birth announcement!
Great way to save some $ on stamps, right? :)
I took Graham to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa. You get a free 5x7 pic with Santa at Bass Pro. But since I'm a first time mommy, I ended up buying a photo package anyway. It saved me the extra step of ordering the Grandparents a copy. And this may be the only pic of Graham and Santa for the next few years where he's not crying. :)

Riding the carousel with mommy!

Two reindeer!

Sad Santa! This pic cracks me up!

My baby's gotta huge head.
Picking out a tree!

Sweet smile.

Mommy and Graham

Wee!

Our little family.

Presents!

Josh's side of the family. :)
Awesome bib made by an awesome friend!

Fistpump, Christmas, Presents!

Where'd Graham go?

I love my present from Santa!

Wrapping paper is fun.

New stockings! 
Whew! Christmas is exhausting!


What a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: