Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I've got a HUGE secret!!!

It's Wednesday, July 27th...and I've got a HUGE secret!

I'm not going to post this...not just yet at least...

But I've got to get it out!!!

(No I'm not preggers.) :)

Josh was chosen for a tax trek!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A what?" you ask.

It's something offered through Josh's job - we applied to go live somewhere in Europe for 3 months...

And...

I think we got it!!!

I say "think" because the email  he got said we were "penciled in" to go....

But his boss and the Atlanta partner of the company were cc-ed on that email...

And the email said "Congrats!"

So why the hell would they do all that if we weren't going to get it?

And the best part...

The very best part....

The most AWESOME part....




We were chosen to go to ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Wow - isn't that crazy?!?!?!

I'm trying to be calm and patient and not get TOO excited in case it doesn't pan out...

But I'm praying like crazy that it does! :)

Lord,
Thank you for this blessing! Josh and I have been praying to go to Italy. We are so excited - thank you thank you thank you for this!!!
Amen!

No comments: