Work's been better lately. A bit slower paced -which has been nice after the last few months. And praise the lord - our company is doing well and we're actually getting raises AND bonuses! Thank God!
And...I don't want to jinks anything...but the hubs and I may be planning a trip for the fall. A trip of a lifetime! More about that later though. I'm scared to talk about it too much since I REALLY want it to happen...I'll give you a hint though: :)

We're going to Vegas the first week of April - I'm super excited about that. Staying at the Luxor - so cool! Can't wait to party it up!

I went to my first "club" in Atlanta a few weekends ago - the Gold Room. Yes, I'm 26 and just now went to my first club. Well, except for lame-o Club Europe that I went to when I was 18...but that doesn't count cuz it's an 18-and-up club and it was...well...lame. :) But I wasn't impressed with the Gold Room either. I think I'm more of a bar girl. I like places where there's less pressure to dress super hot, a place that's calmer, quieter, and a place where a rum and coke doesn't cost $9. But we were there to celebrate my good friend Veena's b-day and I DID have fun hanging out with her and dancing the night away!
We might be getting roommates - my best bud and her hubby might be moving in for a while. I think we'll have a ton of fun!
We haven't made much progress with the kitchen. I still can't make up my mind about the backsplash! I've got one more sample coming in the mail that I want to look at and then I've GOT to decide. We're so close to finishing!!
I think that's about it for now! Tonight we're heading to Dave and Busters to celebrate another friends birthday. Tomorrow we've got a church event...which reminds me - I want to write a blog post about our church....gotta remember to do that!
Happy Weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment